Arriving to Austere Precision and What to Pack
Welcome to Kettle Falls, Washington. Our lodge is located just south of the Canadian border, in a heavily wooded, peaceful part of town right along the scenic Crown Creek and is a two and half hour drive from Spokane Airport. Not only do we provide world-class tactical training and hunting experiences to all that come to the ranch, we also provide an excellent experience with an abundance of wildlife and unmatched scenery.
If you need a pick up from the airport, please be sure to contact Kyle previously as there will be an additional cost.
Please note that each course requires a different packing list that will be sent out to you individually upon purchase. Here is what we suggest to start:
- Hygiene Kit
- Shower shoes
- Cold weather/ Warm weather/Wet weather gear (seasonal) Note: training will not stop due to weather conditions.)
- Water bottle
- Sunblock/ Hand warmers (Seasonal)
- Hunting License (only necessary if hunting.)
- Fishing License (only necessary if fishing.)
- Shooters weapon system (Optional/Weapons will be provided to insure optimal equipment is being used for the shooter. We encourage Mil radian first focal plane scopes and .308 rifles that perform under 1 MOA)
- 200 rounds minimum match grade 175 grain HPBT .308 rounds (Comparable to MIL/LE 118LR/ Ammunition will be available to purchase onsite at market price)
- Shooting mat (optional)
- Ear protection
- Rifle cleaning kit/Tool kit for optics and weapon system (Optional)